<3Im pregnant <3

anonymous

congrates on being pregnant im so excited for you. i actually want to cry because this gives me hope on having a child with my fiance'. I hope everything goes swell with you and your new soon to be baby. Much lov sweety

anonymous

congrates on being pregnant im so excited for you. i actually want to cry because this gives me hope on having a child with my fiance'. I hope everything goes swell with you and your new soon to be baby. Much lov sweety

HollyCatheryn

Wonderful news Vanessa! Julie already mentioned my website, which has a lot of info that will be very helpful to you throughout your pregnancy and as you begin parenting. Please do feel free to email me any time. My email is <A href="mailto:akaeg@netzero.net">akaeg@netzero.net</A> and can be accessed from the mainpage of my site as well. In fact, if you would email me, I'd love to ask you a couple of questions.

HollyCatheryn

Wonderful news Vanessa! Julie already mentioned my website, which has a lot of info that will be very helpful to you throughout your pregnancy and as you begin parenting. Please do feel free to email me any time. My email is <A href="mailto:akaeg@netzero.net">akaeg@netzero.net</A> and can be accessed from the mainpage of my site as well. In fact, if you would email me, I'd love to ask you a couple of questions.