4 Minute Mile....anyone?

cdale613

Not to beat on it, but I just noticed that you are a woman. A sub 4 minute mile for a woman is truly an elite, olympic caliber time.

cdale613

Not to beat on it, but I just noticed that you are a woman. A sub 4 minute mile for a woman is truly an elite, olympic caliber time.

imported_Momto2

I think the world record for women is currently is around 4:12. I dont think people are trying to be hateful, just realistic. In fact, the CF boards are some of the most non-hateful boards I have ever visited.

imported_Momto2

I think the world record for women is currently is around 4:12. I dont think people are trying to be hateful, just realistic. In fact, the CF boards are some of the most non-hateful boards I have ever visited.

K

katethekid

I think it's awesome that you're setting a goal for yourself. Sure, there could be a more realistic goal, but it is yours to set. You are already way faster than I ever was. I was a speed demon in the water, but on land I'm pretty slow lol. Even in my prime I couldn't run, hurt my chest entirely too much.

K

katethekid

I think it's awesome that you're setting a goal for yourself. Sure, there could be a more realistic goal, but it is yours to set. You are already way faster than I ever was. I was a speed demon in the water, but on land I'm pretty slow lol. Even in my prime I couldn't run, hurt my chest entirely too much.

B

BikerEd

I hit a a mile in about 53 seconds, I start out hitting a high RPM but low torque, and just jam through the gears.... Oh wait sorry my wife just told me you guys aren't talking about motorcycles ;-)

B

BikerEd

I hit a a mile in about 53 seconds, I start out hitting a high RPM but low torque, and just jam through the gears.... Oh wait sorry my wife just told me you guys aren't talking about motorcycles ;-)