4 mucus plugs in the past 24 hours

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MCGrad2006</b></i>

Arent they usually hardened? like not just a glob of green goo...but a hard piece of green goo</end quote></div>

hence my description of it being like a jelly bean....

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Breezy</b></i>

Do you feel better after coughing them up tho? Do you get a lot of relief?? Does everyone with lung probs have these???</end quote></div>

Yes I do feel much much better after coughing them up. I don't feel tight anymore.

Does everyone with CF have these? Probably...it's just a matter of it you are able to get them up or not....that's when you become aware that you have them.

Not sure if people with bronchiectasis have plugs....

NoExcuses

Do you feel better after coughing them up tho? Do you get a lot of relief?? Does everyone with lung probs have these???</end quote></div>

Yes I do feel much much better after coughing them up. I don't feel tight anymore.

Does everyone with CF have these? Probably...it's just a matter of it you are able to get them up or not....that's when you become aware that you have them.

NoExcuses

AmyO

How incredible! I've been silently following your progress. When my father coughed up a plug we would dance around the room. How great for you!

Amy

AmyO

How incredible! I've been silently following your progress. When my father coughed up a plug we would dance around the room. How great for you!

Amy

AmyO

Amy

AmyO

Amy

AmyO

Amy

AmyO

Amy