47 follicles-YIKES

tara

Julie,

That's a lot of follies! I had about 40 follies as well, but I'm not a big egg producer, so they only got 11 eggs. When is the retrieval? Really, was that a typo, September 12??? Don't stims usually last 6-10 days or something?

tara

Julie,

That's a lot of follies! I had about 40 follies as well, but I'm not a big egg producer, so they only got 11 eggs. When is the retrieval? Really, was that a typo, September 12??? Don't stims usually last 6-10 days or something?

tara

Julie,

tara

Julie,

tara

Julie,

julie

I started BCP's yesterday, and I do that for the next week, then start lupron as a suppression medication, and continue BCP's for one more week. After a week on the lupron then I start the stims. And that's about 5-9 days. so yes, you remember right, but I've got to do all the suppression stuff first. The lupron with the tiny needle.....

I'm so excited to do this. Part of me wishes we were doing this again for us (I know, I'm CRAZY!), but this will allow us to pay off my aunt who we owe for our IVF last year. So essentially, i'm donating eggs to pay for our IVF. And because I know how infertility feels, just like many of us here do! If I can help.... why not!

So the tentative retrieval date, after all the suppression and then stims, is the 12th. Could change based on what/how my body does.

julie

I started BCP's yesterday, and I do that for the next week, then start lupron as a suppression medication, and continue BCP's for one more week. After a week on the lupron then I start the stims. And that's about 5-9 days. so yes, you remember right, but I've got to do all the suppression stuff first. The lupron with the tiny needle.....

I'm so excited to do this. Part of me wishes we were doing this again for us (I know, I'm CRAZY!), but this will allow us to pay off my aunt who we owe for our IVF last year. So essentially, i'm donating eggs to pay for our IVF. And because I know how infertility feels, just like many of us here do! If I can help.... why not!

So the tentative retrieval date, after all the suppression and then stims, is the 12th. Could change based on what/how my body does.

julie

julie

julie

wanderlost

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>julie</b></i>

So the tentative retrieval date, after all the suppression and then stims, is the 12th. Could change based on what/how my body does.</end quote></div>

I thought you guys got that scholarship thingie for the IVF??

wanderlost

So the tentative retrieval date, after all the suppression and then stims, is the 12th. Could change based on what/how my body does.</end quote></div>

wanderlost

wanderlost

So the tentative retrieval date, after all the suppression and then stims, is the 12th. Could change based on what/how my body does.</end quote>

wanderlost

So the tentative retrieval date, after all the suppression and then stims, is the 12th. Could change based on what/how my body does.</end quote>