5 year old with upset belly

My 5 year old daughter has been up for a couple of hours now, sitting on the toilet for long periods of time, and then going back like every 5 minutes. She's saying her belly hurts and she's had a couple of lose bowel movements (which are pretty unusual of her) It's too late for me to go to the store and get her anything, is there anything i can do for her belly tonight? Warm tea maybe?? anything at all??

by the way, she has cf.

My 5 year old daughter has been up for a couple of hours now, sitting on the toilet for long periods of time, and then going back like every 5 minutes. She's saying her belly hurts and she's had a couple of lose bowel movements (which are pretty unusual of her) It's too late for me to go to the store and get her anything, is there anything i can do for her belly tonight? Warm tea maybe?? anything at all??

by the way, she has cf.

<br />
<br />by the way, she has cf.

Enzo231103

I am sorry, u and her will have to get used to it. I used to get them everyday, but its actually decreased. The docs are actually amazed because they are thinking i only have to take one pill a day yay! lol. But maalox helps me all the time. And not being rude, if u dont have cf u dont know what its like to have a stomach ache because its literally excrusiating. Just have her take maalox, their are chewable tablets or liquid. hope i helped! :)

Enzo231103

I am sorry, u and her will have to get used to it. I used to get them everyday, but its actually decreased. The docs are actually amazed because they are thinking i only have to take one pill a day yay! lol. But maalox helps me all the time. And not being rude, if u dont have cf u dont know what its like to have a stomach ache because its literally excrusiating. Just have her take maalox, their are chewable tablets or liquid. hope i helped! :)

Enzo231103