6 months to live...

cdale613

Please read this:
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.childrenshospital.org/newsroom/Site1339/mainpageS1339P1sublevel222.html">http://www.childrenshospital.o...1339P1sublevel222.html</a>

I don't know where you live, but if you are any place close to Boston (or not), consider contacting the docs involved.

I hope this helps!

Chris

m 27 w/CF

cdale613

Please read this:
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.childrenshospital.org/newsroom/Site1339/mainpageS1339P1sublevel222.html">http://www.childrenshospital.o...1339P1sublevel222.html</a>

I don't know where you live, but if you are any place close to Boston (or not), consider contacting the docs involved.

I hope this helps!

Chris

m 27 w/CF

T

tammykrumrey

Sarah,
I do not have any advice other than get more opinions!! Don't stop at this one doctor or clinic.
I will keep you and your Zoey in my prayers!!!

T

tammykrumrey

Sarah,
I do not have any advice other than get more opinions!! Don't stop at this one doctor or clinic.

T

tammykrumrey

Sarah,

T

tammykrumrey

Sarah,

T

tammykrumrey

Sarah,

T

tammykrumrey

Sarah,

blindhearted

I dont have any advice to offer you other than I agree with Tammy. Dont stop with this doctor or clinic, get more opinions. My prayers are with you and Zoey. Please keep us updated.

blindhearted

I dont have any advice to offer you other than I agree with Tammy. Dont stop with this doctor or clinic, get more opinions. My prayers are with you and Zoey. Please keep us updated.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

wanderlost

I'm so sorry this is happening to you and Zoey. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Try as hard as you can to stay positive. Don't give up hope or get sucked into the numbers game, anything can happen.

(((HUGS)))

wanderlost

I'm so sorry this is happening to you and Zoey. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Try as hard as you can to stay positive. Don't give up hope or get sucked into the numbers game, anything can happen.

(((HUGS)))

wanderlost

(((HUGS)))

wanderlost

(((HUGS)))

wanderlost

(((HUGS)))

wanderlost

(((HUGS)))