6 week old waiting for blood tests to come back...

rosco

Aricia: just noticed your location in your post..Ontario.I am a grandparent of twin boys born November 5/08 in Ontario and yes we went through the waiting period also. On Jaxon's second day of life he required bowel surgery and this surgery showed indicators pointing towards cystic fibrosis. After a wait it was confirmed along with his brother that both had CF. We are coping and learning as much as possible about the disease to aid our daughter and significant other in their struggle to get over the early busyiness of twins and now twins with challenges.We deal with the CF clinic in London Ontario.Ross.

rosco

Aricia: just noticed your location in your post..Ontario.I am a grandparent of twin boys born November 5/08 in Ontario and yes we went through the waiting period also. On Jaxon's second day of life he required bowel surgery and this surgery showed indicators pointing towards cystic fibrosis. After a wait it was confirmed along with his brother that both had CF. We are coping and learning as much as possible about the disease to aid our daughter and significant other in their struggle to get over the early busyiness of twins and now twins with challenges.We deal with the CF clinic in London Ontario.Ross.

rosco

rosco

rosco

L

Lety

We were so shocked when we found out about our only daugher's CF diagnosis. So I understand completely what you are feeling. I was devastated. She was 2 1/2 now she is three. The good thing is that at least now we know what she has and we can do things to help her.

I knew nothing about CF until her diagnosis.

She is a happy little girl. Aricia the initial shock is the worst part. Now that we have accepted the facts we are foucus on learning as much as we can about CF and applying that knowledge to help her our dd grow up as normal as possible.

Best of luck to you and your family.

L

Lety

We were so shocked when we found out about our only daugher's CF diagnosis. So I understand completely what you are feeling. I was devastated. She was 2 1/2 now she is three. The good thing is that at least now we know what she has and we can do things to help her.

She is a happy little girl. Aricia the initial shock is the worst part. Now that we have accepted the facts we are foucus on learning as much as we can about CF and applying that knowledge to help her our dd grow up as normal as possible.

L

Lety

L

Lety

L

Lety

<br />
<br />I knew nothing about CF until her diagnosis.
<br />
<br />She is a happy little girl. Aricia the initial shock is the worst part. Now that we have accepted the facts we are foucus on learning as much as we can about CF and applying that knowledge to help her our dd grow up as normal as possible.
<br />
<br />Best of luck to you and your family.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Gnome

Sorry to hear of your baby's diagnoses it can be devastating to get. You will find that children of CF lead happy lives. But you will have to do extra things to make them healthy. My kids do everything every other kid does and nobody knows they have CF (unless I tell them.)

I see you are in Canada. Just a warning I am in Calgary and it took us 3 years to get our mutations back. I talked to another Mom and she is still waiting and it has been 5 years. They will take your blood work and it goes to a lab in Toronto. The lab is a research lab and they only do mutations testing in their spare time.

Gnome

Sorry to hear of your baby's diagnoses it can be devastating to get. You will find that children of CF lead happy lives. But you will have to do extra things to make them healthy. My kids do everything every other kid does and nobody knows they have CF (unless I tell them.)

I see you are in Canada. Just a warning I am in Calgary and it took us 3 years to get our mutations back. I talked to another Mom and she is still waiting and it has been 5 years. They will take your blood work and it goes to a lab in Toronto. The lab is a research lab and they only do mutations testing in their spare time.

Gnome

Gnome

Gnome

<br />
<br />I see you are in Canada. Just a warning I am in Calgary and it took us 3 years to get our mutations back. I talked to another Mom and she is still waiting and it has been 5 years. They will take your blood work and it goes to a lab in Toronto. The lab is a research lab and they only do mutations testing in their spare time.