65 Redroses documentary

saveferris2009

There really should be a digital version of this documentary. It's such a wonderful, wonderful film. Just incredible.

Most people now-a-days don't wait for shows to come on TV - they like their content on-demand. Even if we have to pay for it.

The doc is re-playing tomorrow at 10am. Who is in front of their TV then? I would love to just be able to email the video to friends & fam or post on FB for them to watch at their leisure.

saveferris2009

There really should be a digital version of this documentary. It's such a wonderful, wonderful film. Just incredible.

Most people now-a-days don't wait for shows to come on TV - they like their content on-demand. Even if we have to pay for it.

The doc is re-playing tomorrow at 10am. Who is in front of their TV then? I would love to just be able to email the video to friends & fam or post on FB for them to watch at their leisure.

S

shellbuggy

Anyone know where I can find this for less than $300???? I missed it again this morning.

S

shellbuggy

Anyone know where I can find this for less than $300???? I missed it again this morning.

biz

i really wish they would ahow Eva's story on a local channel. like ABC that EVERYONE gets. i posted on fb about it and when and what channel it comes on and no1 watched it. that makes me really sad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth

biz

i really wish they would ahow Eva's story on a local channel. like ABC that EVERYONE gets. i posted on fb about it and when and what channel it comes on and no1 watched it. that makes me really sad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth

semnle34

I tried to watch the documentry and couldnt watch it longer than the first 10 minutes. As soon as it started I couldnt stop crying. I will definetly finish watching it but probably by myself next time. I wish the show would have aired on regular channels so the rest of my friends and family could see it. The reality of it all is difficult to swallow but necessary for all to see. I am so thankful this website exists for all of us to talk to one another and share are struggles.

semnle34

I tried to watch the documentry and couldnt watch it longer than the first 10 minutes. As soon as it started I couldnt stop crying. I will definetly finish watching it but probably by myself next time. I wish the show would have aired on regular channels so the rest of my friends and family could see it. The reality of it all is difficult to swallow but necessary for all to see. I am so thankful this website exists for all of us to talk to one another and share are struggles.

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>biz</b></i> i really wish they would ahow Eva's story on a local channel. like ABC that EVERYONE gets. i posted on fb about it and when and what channel it comes on and no1 watched it. that makes me really sad. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Elizabeth</end quote>

Ya it should just be online with ads, so we can all access it on demand.

No one has OWN, and most people under the age of 30 (aka the majority of those that have CF) don't sit in front of a TV waiting for their show to be on - we watch hulu, netflix, or other media that we can access on our time.
Its an amazing doc and I think it should be as easy as possible for us to share (aka Facebook, Tweet) to spread the word.

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>biz</b></i> i really wish they would ahow Eva's story on a local channel. like ABC that EVERYONE gets. i posted on fb about it and when and what channel it comes on and no1 watched it. that makes me really sad. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Elizabeth</end quote>

Ya it should just be online with ads, so we can all access it on demand.

No one has OWN, and most people under the age of 30 (aka the majority of those that have CF) don't sit in front of a TV waiting for their show to be on - we watch hulu, netflix, or other media that we can access on our time.
Its an amazing doc and I think it should be as easy as possible for us to share (aka Facebook, Tweet) to spread the word.

K

katethekid

thepiratebay.org also has a copy of it you can download with utorrent.

K

katethekid

thepiratebay.org also has a copy of it you can download with utorrent.

Kristen

I DVD'd it and just watched - thank you so much for letting us know it was coming on. It was really, really well done. I still have a lump in my throat.

Kristen

I DVD'd it and just watched - thank you so much for letting us know it was coming on. It was really, really well done. I still have a lump in my throat.