68 sweat test result

Alyssa

Yes, 68 is considered positive -- keep after it and get to an accredited facility to make sure everything is accurate.

Read my blog if you have time -- I also recommend getting FULL genetic testing -- don't let them do anything less than the full test for over 1500 genes -- anything else will leave you still questioning "did we miss the other 1300 genes?" if they only test for 200 or less.

Alyssa

Yes, 68 is considered positive -- keep after it and get to an accredited facility to make sure everything is accurate.

Read my blog if you have time -- I also recommend getting FULL genetic testing -- don't let them do anything less than the full test for over 1500 genes -- anything else will leave you still questioning "did we miss the other 1300 genes?" if they only test for 200 or less.

Alyssa

Alyssa