72* Fecal Fat

momoffive

I am currently waiting for fecal fat results for my son. Anyone have any idea how long these results will take? We dropped it off at the lab at noon on Monday. I know they are going to Mayo. Thank you so much- I hate waiting!!!! It is the worst!

momoffive

I am currently waiting for fecal fat results for my son. Anyone have any idea how long these results will take? We dropped it off at the lab at noon on Monday. I know they are going to Mayo. Thank you so much- I hate waiting!!!! It is the worst!

momoffive

momoffive

momoffive

M

Mommafirst

I don't really remember how long it took, my best guess is about a week. Maybe someone with a better memory than I or who had this done more recently will pipe in.

M

Mommafirst

I don't really remember how long it took, my best guess is about a week. Maybe someone with a better memory than I or who had this done more recently will pipe in.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

OperaMama

I think it was at least a week. The numbers grossly depressed me, and yet he's rolling along just fine. I mention this in case your numbers depress you too. You're entitled to your reaction, after that, though back to the enzymes! GOOD LUCK!!!

OperaMama

I think it was at least a week. The numbers grossly depressed me, and yet he's rolling along just fine. I mention this in case your numbers depress you too. You're entitled to your reaction, after that, though back to the enzymes! GOOD LUCK!!!

OperaMama

OperaMama

OperaMama

fsuapril

we did ours at our local hospital and i dropped it off sat night about 7:30pm and they had the results typed by monday...took a bit to get them to the Dr... i finally had to go to hospital medical records to ask for his records....the lab wont give to you

fsuapril

we did ours at our local hospital and i dropped it off sat night about 7:30pm and they had the results typed by monday...took a bit to get them to the Dr... i finally had to go to hospital medical records to ask for his records....the lab wont give to you

fsuapril

fsuapril

fsuapril