8 Months Old, and Not Gaining Weight

ElijahsMommy

my son was born 2 months preemie at 3 lbs and 13oz. he is 8 months old and weighs only 12 lbs and 5 oz. is there anything that i can do to help him gain wight more? ive tried everything i can think of. he is 3 lbs below where they want him to be in weight. i have to talk to a surgeon on the 28th about a G-Tube. plz help!!!

ElijahsMommy

my son was born 2 months preemie at 3 lbs and 13oz. he is 8 months old and weighs only 12 lbs and 5 oz. is there anything that i can do to help him gain wight more? ive tried everything i can think of. he is 3 lbs below where they want him to be in weight. i have to talk to a surgeon on the 28th about a G-Tube. plz help!!!

ElijahsMommy

ElijahsMommy

ElijahsMommy

kbsonner

My son had a G-tube and now a J-tube. They are good if you can't get alot of cals in. Takes some of the worry off you. You can try giving him Scandishakes. They are great and have helped us alot! I have some high cal foods I can email you if you want them just let me know. Kelly

kbsonner

My son had a G-tube and now a J-tube. They are good if you can't get alot of cals in. Takes some of the worry off you. You can try giving him Scandishakes. They are great and have helped us alot! I have some high cal foods I can email you if you want them just let me know. Kelly

kbsonner

kbsonner

kbsonner

Liza

Hi, you might want to try moving this to the families section, you'll probably get more responses there. I know for me, I hardly ever come to the teen/young adult section. I know there are alot of young moms/moms of little ones on here that could possibly help.

Liza

Hi, you might want to try moving this to the families section, you'll probably get more responses there. I know for me, I hardly ever come to the teen/young adult section. I know there are alot of young moms/moms of little ones on here that could possibly help.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />