Jane

Digital opinion leader
coughing so much-need suggestions

Could it be something else that's making you cough? My son coughs like crazy when he's got allergies or getting a sinus infection. Just a thought.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Could it be something else that's making you cough? My son coughs like crazy when he's got allergies or getting a sinus infection. Just a thought.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

wanderlost

don't forget that that baby is pressing up and irritating those lungs - I coughed to the point of puking throught much of the end of my pregnancy - it wasn't as exacerbation, just irritation - you might find once the baby is born the coughing resolves itself (and I would do the vest twice a day - no sense in letting things catch up with you). I do do my meds at the same time as my vest to save time, as it is precious with two little ones - but that isn't the best way to do it.

Mucinex (the guafinisen only, not the one with the suppressant in it!) is fine for reight now to help loosen up whatever is in there.

wanderlost

don't forget that that baby is pressing up and irritating those lungs - I coughed to the point of puking throught much of the end of my pregnancy - it wasn't as exacerbation, just irritation - you might find once the baby is born the coughing resolves itself (and I would do the vest twice a day - no sense in letting things catch up with you). I do do my meds at the same time as my vest to save time, as it is precious with two little ones - but that isn't the best way to do it.

Mucinex (the guafinisen only, not the one with the suppressant in it!) is fine for reight now to help loosen up whatever is in there.

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost

Dawg

can you do the vest thru all trimesters of the pregnancy?
If so----are there any limits?

Dawg

Dawg

Dawg

Dawg