8yr old Angel Anna has her wings

izemmom

Absolutely heartbreaking. A prayer for Anna, and for all the others who have recently found their wings. May they find each other, and peace.

izemmom

Absolutely heartbreaking. A prayer for Anna, and for all the others who have recently found their wings. May they find each other, and peace.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

Nightwriter

All I could do is look at that beautiful little girl and think, "I hate this disease." This has been a particularly tough few days for CF'ers as the titles of the threads show. I wish peace for all the families and for a cure to be found. This kind of tragedy has to stop.

Nightwriter

All I could do is look at that beautiful little girl and think, "I hate this disease." This has been a particularly tough few days for CF'ers as the titles of the threads show. I wish peace for all the families and for a cure to be found. This kind of tragedy has to stop.

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Imogene

Administrator
Wow...this is does have to stop. This is a loud call for our Great Strides efforts. Comfort and prayers to all around Anna and all who are mourning! Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Wow...this is does have to stop. This is a loud call for our Great Strides efforts. Comfort and prayers to all around Anna and all who are mourning! Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator