911 help the pain

Asexyblond23

My first thought was pleurisy also. I know it hurts bad hun! All I can say is plenty of rest, laying down, anti inflamatories, heating pads and plenty of water. Also a good book to keep your mind off it! HUGS!!!!

Asexyblond23

My first thought was pleurisy also. I know it hurts bad hun! All I can say is plenty of rest, laying down, anti inflamatories, heating pads and plenty of water. Also a good book to keep your mind off it! HUGS!!!!

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23