A Good Read

detroitislove

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let you know about a book I've just read. It was written by 'my priest' (I am not religious, let alone catholic). This man has been a huge influence on my life, and the lives of hundreds of children with CF and other unfortunate circumstances. I met him when I was a baby, he was a counselor at the CF camp I went to, and he has since become a wonderful friend and mentor to me. He invited me to his vacation home many times, as a 'camper' and now I am lucky enough to be staff there.

The book focuses on one young man, whom I knew very briefly and vaguely. He did not have CF, but the book speaks of many friends he had with CF because Jimeyer (my priest), specializes in CFers.

I am giving you the back ground information because the book causes controversy and turns a lot of people off by the title alone. Trust me, this is a wonderful man, and a wonderful book.

The book is called "I Loved a Boy" by James L. Meyer. It can be purchesed at <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.pieceyenterprises.com">this website</a>.

I highly reccomend you read this book. Jimeyer is an incredible person, whom I am completely awed by and will be eternally grateful for having known him. Please set aside any judgements you have of him, or the title of the book and read it.

PS. My favorite page includes "Top Ten Indications You May Have CF" which are hilarious.

detroitislove

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let you know about a book I've just read. It was written by 'my priest' (I am not religious, let alone catholic). This man has been a huge influence on my life, and the lives of hundreds of children with CF and other unfortunate circumstances. I met him when I was a baby, he was a counselor at the CF camp I went to, and he has since become a wonderful friend and mentor to me. He invited me to his vacation home many times, as a 'camper' and now I am lucky enough to be staff there.

The book focuses on one young man, whom I knew very briefly and vaguely. He did not have CF, but the book speaks of many friends he had with CF because Jimeyer (my priest), specializes in CFers.

I am giving you the back ground information because the book causes controversy and turns a lot of people off by the title alone. Trust me, this is a wonderful man, and a wonderful book.

The book is called "I Loved a Boy" by James L. Meyer. It can be purchesed at <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.pieceyenterprises.com">this website</a>.

I highly reccomend you read this book. Jimeyer is an incredible person, whom I am completely awed by and will be eternally grateful for having known him. Please set aside any judgements you have of him, or the title of the book and read it.

PS. My favorite page includes "Top Ten Indications You May Have CF" which are hilarious.

detroitislove

Hey Everyone,

detroitislove

Hey Everyone,

detroitislove

Hey Everyone,