A Miracle Is Born

Kristen

I've been thinking about you and wondering when if he had made his arrival yet! Welcome to the world Nicolas! HUGE congrats Alisha!! I'm so happy for you!

Kristen

I've been thinking about you and wondering when if he had made his arrival yet! Welcome to the world Nicolas! HUGE congrats Alisha!! I'm so happy for you!

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

liotan

I loved seeing the pictures and they brought tears to my eyes! I remember exactly how my husband and I felt when we first held our little Gabriella in our arms. You will never forget that moment. Congrats and I am so hppy you had an amazing labor! Enjoy these precious moments! HUGS

liotan

I loved seeing the pictures and they brought tears to my eyes! I remember exactly how my husband and I felt when we first held our little Gabriella in our arms. You will never forget that moment. Congrats and I am so hppy you had an amazing labor! Enjoy these precious moments! HUGS

liotan

liotan

liotan

liotan

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. They brought tears to my eyes. I remember when my husband and I first held our little Gabriella in our arms. You will never forget that moment. I'm so happy you had an amazing labor. Hold tight to these precious moments and enjoy each and every day. HUGS

liotan

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. They brought tears to my eyes. I remember when my husband and I first held our little Gabriella in our arms. You will never forget that moment. I'm so happy you had an amazing labor. Hold tight to these precious moments and enjoy each and every day. HUGS

liotan

liotan

liotan

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Thank you for sharing your pictures Alisha! So precious.

Wow you had a lot of people around. Nicolas is very lucky to have such a loving family.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Wow you had a lot of people around. Nicolas is very lucky to have such a loving family.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Wow you had a lot of people around. Nicolas is very lucky to have such a loving family.