A New Game!!!

supermanfan

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>princessgiggles</b></i><br>K i'll type a word & the nxt person says the word that they think comes after that word, for example, i say "orange" and the nxt person might say "juice" or maybe "peel"any of you "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" fans might recognise this game. Her's another example, just incase, I'll say "pillow" nxt person might say "case" or "fight" maybe!

so here's mine...

"ICE"...<hr></blockquote>

<b>INTERRUPTION</b>

Ok, so I'm confussed... why does everyone list another word after the list the first word that comes to mind? That doesn't make sense to me... Were the rules changed? I thought you were just suppose to say one word (the first word that comes to mind) and then the next person goes off that with only one word... please explain..

JazzysMom

I guess we arent very good about following rules. That does explain why not everyone put the 2nd word LOL
Lets try again?

supermanfan

So I'll put <b>candy</b> then someone plays off that, and posts the first thing that comes to their mind - let's say it's <b>sweet</b>, and then the next person plays off sweet. Isn't that the way it goes?

<EDIT> Ok, my word is:
<b>CANDY</b>