A.P.B.: Emilee?

JazzysMom

She is ok. She hasnt really had the desire or input for the forum. No need to worry. Just as with me. Bad news travels fast & I would let you know if she didnt!

JazzysMom

She is ok. She hasnt really had the desire or input for the forum. No need to worry. Just as with me. Bad news travels fast & I would let you know if she didnt!

JazzysMom

Thanks for the APB Debbie. I am doing well. Just tired of the forum and a lot of the junk that has happened in the past. I may come around. I still lurk now and then and read blogs. My health is good and my family is well. I can't ask for much more. Thanks for your concern too LIz and yes I will let people on here know if something does come up. So far so good.

Thanks for the APB Debbie. I am doing well. Just tired of the forum and a lot of the junk that has happened in the past. I may come around. I still lurk now and then and read blogs. My health is good and my family is well. I can't ask for much more. Thanks for your concern too LIz and yes I will let people on here know if something does come up. So far so good.