A useful link

lightNlife

Chances are, either you or someone you know is struggling with addiction of some sort. Statistics show that every day, 5,000 will try cocaine for the first time.

Meet Judith Ann Hillard, author of <i>The Other Woman at the Well</i>. Her book is a truthful accounting of addiction overcome. I have spent time with her personally, and am amazed by how far she has indeed come.

She has a passion for saving lives by sharing her story with others. She is a vibrant and polished public speaker, and regularly ministers to large groups of teens and adults. I invite you to check out her blog, and buy her book.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://addictionovercome.blogspot.com">Addiction Overcome</a>

lightNlife

Chances are, either you or someone you know is struggling with addiction of some sort. Statistics show that every day, 5,000 will try cocaine for the first time.

Meet Judith Ann Hillard, author of <i>The Other Woman at the Well</i>. Her book is a truthful accounting of addiction overcome. I have spent time with her personally, and am amazed by how far she has indeed come.

She has a passion for saving lives by sharing her story with others. She is a vibrant and polished public speaker, and regularly ministers to large groups of teens and adults. I invite you to check out her blog, and buy her book.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://addictionovercome.blogspot.com">Addiction Overcome</a>

lightNlife

JazzysMom

Thank you for sharing this. I have many people in my life/family that are either recovering addicts/alchoholics or active so it hits really close to home. I still battle with understanding how it can happen, but it does & lives are torn apart by something that unless you have an addiction you can grasp the strength of it.

JazzysMom

Thank you for sharing this. I have many people in my life/family that are either recovering addicts/alchoholics or active so it hits really close to home. I still battle with understanding how it can happen, but it does & lives are torn apart by something that unless you have an addiction you can grasp the strength of it.

JazzysMom