A1 rejection

kbquincy

Hi, I was transplanted in August 2008. My FEV1 scores are great and I feel great too. Unfortunately, I have had A1 rejection 4 times since tx. Anyone else have this experience? Does this mean trouble down the road? What treatments did they provide? I was a little bummed out to hear I have rejection again. I'm thankful it's only mild and not chronic. Thanks in advance for your input! Kim

kbquincy

Hi, I was transplanted in August 2008. My FEV1 scores are great and I feel great too. Unfortunately, I have had A1 rejection 4 times since tx. Anyone else have this experience? Does this mean trouble down the road? What treatments did they provide? I was a little bummed out to hear I have rejection again. I'm thankful it's only mild and not chronic. Thanks in advance for your input! Kim

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy

Transplantmommy

I don't know how common it is to have it that often but I had acute rejection 2 times withing the first 6 months and I was only treated for one of them. I have not had anymore since.

From my understanding though, acute rejection isn't that common after a year post transplant. I don't have any answers to your question because I just don't know. Sounds like a question you should ask your docs.

Transplantmommy

I don't know how common it is to have it that often but I had acute rejection 2 times withing the first 6 months and I was only treated for one of them. I have not had anymore since.

From my understanding though, acute rejection isn't that common after a year post transplant. I don't have any answers to your question because I just don't know. Sounds like a question you should ask your docs.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />From my understanding though, acute rejection isn't that common after a year post transplant. I don't have any answers to your question because I just don't know. Sounds like a question you should ask your docs.