aah need help!

well...ive had a gtube before actually and it didnt work at all.
i actually gained the weight myself by managing my diabetes and eating all the time.
also the gtube kept popping out and the formula would leak everywhere!!
my dr was considering putting me on an insulin pump so i dont know if im into that idea but anything to help me keep my weight because i am eating what it feels like 24/7.
lol.

and i cant really drink whole milk or any milk except soy because it makes my mucus really thick and uncomfortable.

and thank you everyone for your suggestion!
im finallyy starting to gain weight back.
im sure the majority of the problem was the prednisone and high bs levels.

i actually gained the weight myself by managing my diabetes and eating all the time.
my dr was considering putting me on an insulin pump so i dont know if im into that idea but anything to help me keep my weight because i am eating what it feels like 24/7.
lol.

and i cant really drink whole milk or any milk except soy because it makes my mucus really thick and uncomfortable.

lol.

lol.

<br />i actually gained the weight myself by managing my diabetes and eating all the time.
<br />also the gtube kept popping out and the formula would leak everywhere!!
<br />my dr was considering putting me on an insulin pump so i dont know if im into that idea but anything to help me keep my weight because i am eating what it feels like 24/7.
<br />lol.
<br />
<br />
<br />and i cant really drink whole milk or any milk except soy because it makes my mucus really thick and uncomfortable.
<br />
<br />and thank you everyone for your suggestion!
<br />im finallyy starting to gain weight back.
<br />im sure the majority of the problem was the prednisone and high bs levels.