About coughing!!

Scottius

I had my gall bladder taken out last week, and up til about Thursday of this week, I knew the true meaning of pain most anytime I tried to cough. Would have to roll into a ball with a pillow in order to get a productive cough. I really began to love Vicodine.

Scottius

I had my gall bladder taken out last week, and up til about Thursday of this week, I knew the true meaning of pain most anytime I tried to cough. Would have to roll into a ball with a pillow in order to get a productive cough. I really began to love Vicodine.

Scottius

Scottius

Scottius

Scottius

Jennie

I take Robitussin during the I-Can't-Sleep-At-Night-Coughs, you can get the knid for diabetics now!! My CF doc said it was ok every now and again - but ONLY at bedtime.

Jennie

I take Robitussin during the I-Can't-Sleep-At-Night-Coughs, you can get the knid for diabetics now!! My CF doc said it was ok every now and again - but ONLY at bedtime.

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie