ABPA

sue35

Hi everyone-
I have been on prednisone since I was five, I am 27 now. I was on 10 mg every other day for the last year and was taken off it completely last week because I am going to be in the Vertex trial. Well, I am so tight right now and my chest hurts a lot!

What do you guys do to treat ABPA? I can't take prednisone or sporonox. The doctor told me that my not feeling well can't be because of the lack of prednisone because it is such a small dose but I don't think it is my CF that is bothering me right now.

sue35

Hi everyone-
I have been on prednisone since I was five, I am 27 now. I was on 10 mg every other day for the last year and was taken off it completely last week because I am going to be in the Vertex trial. Well, I am so tight right now and my chest hurts a lot!

What do you guys do to treat ABPA? I can't take prednisone or sporonox. The doctor told me that my not feeling well can't be because of the lack of prednisone because it is such a small dose but I don't think it is my CF that is bothering me right now.

sue35

Hi everyone-

sue35

Hi everyone-

sue35

Hi everyone-
<br />I have been on prednisone since I was five, I am 27 now. I was on 10 mg every other day for the last year and was taken off it completely last week because I am going to be in the Vertex trial. Well, I am so tight right now and my chest hurts a lot!
<br />
<br />What do you guys do to treat ABPA? I can't take prednisone or sporonox. The doctor told me that my not feeling well can't be because of the lack of prednisone because it is such a small dose but I don't think it is my CF that is bothering me right now.

mander31880

I have ABPA and was on prednisone for about 8mos and still on the Sporanox. I have started taking in extra antioxidents, like the acai berry juice, Monavie, or there is a nutritional bar Usana makes called Ten-X. I'm not a crazy believer in Eastern medicine just because I can't ever really tell a difference. Believe me when I say I can tell a huge difference with the extra antioxidents. No more wheezing, tightness, etc. Also my IgE levels have gone down drastically.

mander31880

I have ABPA and was on prednisone for about 8mos and still on the Sporanox. I have started taking in extra antioxidents, like the acai berry juice, Monavie, or there is a nutritional bar Usana makes called Ten-X. I'm not a crazy believer in Eastern medicine just because I can't ever really tell a difference. Believe me when I say I can tell a huge difference with the extra antioxidents. No more wheezing, tightness, etc. Also my IgE levels have gone down drastically.

mander31880

mander31880

mander31880