Acapella Users

bittyhorse23

I put the mouth piece in with my nebs when I micro them. The rest of it I will run through with hot water. Thats about it. Mine doesn't come apart either.

bittyhorse23

I put the mouth piece in with my nebs when I micro them. The rest of it I will run through with hot water. Thats about it. Mine doesn't come apart either.

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

Emily, that one is super cool, but mine doesn't open at all. I even had the RT mess with it, he's the one that told me to use hot soapy water.

Teri, I'm not sure which I have. It's green. *shrug* lol

Thank you all for your answers! I kind of want one like Em posted now! That's cool! I will start using the alcohol on it, I think. It will make me feel better!

Emily, that one is super cool, but mine doesn't open at all. I even had the RT mess with it, he's the one that told me to use hot soapy water.

Thank you all for your answers! I kind of want one like Em posted now! That's cool! I will start using the alcohol on it, I think. It will make me feel better!

<br />
<br />Teri, I'm not sure which I have. It's green. *shrug* lol
<br />
<br />Thank you all for your answers! I kind of want one like Em posted now! That's cool! I will start using the alcohol on it, I think. It will make me feel better!

Momtana

I bought big bottles of alcohol so I could soak it once a week - in a pint glass with a wide enough bottom to accommodate the acapella

Momtana

I bought big bottles of alcohol so I could soak it once a week - in a pint glass with a wide enough bottom to accommodate the acapella

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

MOME2RT

Reece has a green one & I put it in the dish washer or boil it. It comes apart as well just like Emily said!

MOME2RT

Reece has a green one & I put it in the dish washer or boil it. It comes apart as well just like Emily said!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT