Acapella

melx

Thank you Ladies. I went to the Smiths site. apparently I have the original one which can not be taken apart. And it never ever dries completely (since I use it twice a day). Ok .... yuck! So I'm back to my Flutter until I can order the Acapella Choice.

melx

Thank you Ladies. I went to the Smiths site. apparently I have the original one which can not be taken apart. And it never ever dries completely (since I use it twice a day). Ok .... yuck! So I'm back to my Flutter until I can order the Acapella Choice.

melx

melx

melx