aching in my side!

rose23

Hi everyone-I have been having this weird aching in my left side...its been getting worse this past month...i dont usually have any digestive type problems(other than having to take creon) Has anyone experienced something like this? I was going to wait through this weekend and if i am still in pain call the doctor on monday. If anyone has any input that would be great!

rose23

Hi everyone-I have been having this weird aching in my left side...its been getting worse this past month...i dont usually have any digestive type problems(other than having to take creon) Has anyone experienced something like this? I was going to wait through this weekend and if i am still in pain call the doctor on monday. If anyone has any input that would be great!

rose23

I get aching that goes from my chest up to the back of my ear. This is sometimes so painful that I scarm! And I also have had what you talking about. Try doing more treatments. Thats what helps me or even some chest infection meds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18/w CF MN

I get aching that goes from my chest up to the back of my ear. This is sometimes so painful that I scarm! And I also have had what you talking about. Try doing more treatments. Thats what helps me or even some chest infection meds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18/w CF MN

18/w CF MN

I don't mean to scare you, and this may not be your case, but go to the doctor as soon as you can. Once when I was about 6, I had a big pain in my lower side. I was rushed to the emergency room, and the found that it was pneumonia. So, don't be scared, but do get to the doctor ASAP!

I don't mean to scare you, and this may not be your case, but go to the doctor as soon as you can. Once when I was about 6, I had a big pain in my lower side. I was rushed to the emergency room, and the found that it was pneumonia. So, don't be scared, but do get to the doctor ASAP!

JazzysMom

I think I have had pains in every area. Where exactly is yours? Rib area, intestinal/belly area? It could be many things.....

JazzysMom

I think I have had pains in every area. Where exactly is yours? Rib area, intestinal/belly area? It could be many things.....

JazzysMom