Acid reflux and hemoptysis?

saveferris2009

Yes luckily the DVT went away... bleh what an experience! i'm sorry yours didn't go away.

Hope you can get back on your PPI soon to control that reflux

saveferris2009

Yes luckily the DVT went away... bleh what an experience! i'm sorry yours didn't go away.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />Hope you can get back on your PPI soon to control that reflux

MMBinNC

Why did you have to go off the reflux meds? I have been on oral vancomycin for C-diff and I never went off my Nexium.

MMBinNC

Why did you have to go off the reflux meds? I have been on oral vancomycin for C-diff and I never went off my Nexium.

athletixbc

Bleeding can also be coming from the esophagus, so just because you expectorate blood doesn't necessarily mean it's coming from the lungs. Talk to doctor about this.

athletixbc

Bleeding can also be coming from the esophagus, so just because you expectorate blood doesn't necessarily mean it's coming from the lungs. Talk to doctor about this.