ADEK Vitamins

sweetwhite30

yes our bcbs keystone health plan covers adek vitamins and their chewable too. my son loves them and i used to have to buy them from the c.f pharmacy for $10 a bottle and we were almost homeless at the time but we still had to pay for them and if u require that many of them, u need better insurance.

sweetwhite30

yes our bcbs keystone health plan covers adek vitamins and their chewable too. my son loves them and i used to have to buy them from the c.f pharmacy for $10 a bottle and we were almost homeless at the time but we still had to pay for them and if u require that many of them, u need better insurance.

sweetwhite30

kfriemel

I am glad that you are heathier. But please don't talk about copays and out of pocket expenses to people with cf. You don't know what it is like for our children and our families.

kfriemel

I am glad that you are heathier. But please don't talk about copays and out of pocket expenses to people with cf. You don't know what it is like for our children and our families.

kfriemel

Kait

Dear DS, If you look on-line at most Canadian pharmacies, the ADEK's drops are considered over the counter, and only cost about $14. This is the option I use for my son, since through my insurance the drops cost $45.

Kait

Dear DS, If you look on-line at most Canadian pharmacies, the ADEK's drops are considered over the counter, and only cost about $14. This is the option I use for my son, since through my insurance the drops cost $45.

Kait