ADEK

Diane

I take <u>Nature Made</u>Multi for her. One in the morning and one at bedtime along with Vit. E , B-complex, and Mephyton ( Vit.K 10 mg) each day. I was using the ADEKS and paying for them myself but it got too expensive and i serched for a Multi that had a good amount of Vit.K (Nature Made Multi for her has 80 mcg. versus 10 - 20 mcg.s in other brands)

Diane

I take <u>Nature Made</u>Multi for her. One in the morning and one at bedtime along with Vit. E , B-complex, and Mephyton ( Vit.K 10 mg) each day. I was using the ADEKS and paying for them myself but it got too expensive and i serched for a Multi that had a good amount of Vit.K (Nature Made Multi for her has 80 mcg. versus 10 - 20 mcg.s in other brands)

Diane

Diane

Diane

jamie6girl

Same here for the Source CF. I get them free when I send in my Creon receipt. I also get the case of Carnation VHC drinks.<br><br>
When I'm waiting on more Source CF vitamins to come in the mail, I take a regular muti-vitamin and a prenatal. I try though to send in my receipt so I won't much of the Source CF pills. They are really good.

jamie6girl

Same here for the Source CF. I get them free when I send in my Creon receipt. I also get the case of Carnation VHC drinks.<br><br>
When I'm waiting on more Source CF vitamins to come in the mail, I take a regular muti-vitamin and a prenatal. I try though to send in my receipt so I won't much of the Source CF pills. They are really good.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

Asexyblond23

I take Vitamax for that exact reason. I hate the way ADEK taste. So I asked my doc if there was anything else and she prescribed me the Vitamax. You can get the prescription filled at the CF pharmacy. I LOVE IT!!! Taste yuumy and I actually look forward to takeing my vitamins. They have cherry grape and orange. I like the cherry the best!!

Asexyblond23

I take Vitamax for that exact reason. I hate the way ADEK taste. So I asked my doc if there was anything else and she prescribed me the Vitamax. You can get the prescription filled at the CF pharmacy. I LOVE IT!!! Taste yuumy and I actually look forward to takeing my vitamins. They have cherry grape and orange. I like the cherry the best!!

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23