Adeks and/or Aqudeks

T

TrophyGal

The CF nurse called me last week as they want me to start on Aquadeks twice daily as my vitamin levels are low. My Kaiser insurance doesn't pay for these. It's going to cost me about $50 a month just for vitamins! Any ideas on a way to get it less expensive?

T

TrophyGal

The CF nurse called me last week as they want me to start on Aquadeks twice daily as my vitamin levels are low. My Kaiser insurance doesn't pay for these. It's going to cost me about $50 a month just for vitamins! Any ideas on a way to get it less expensive?

T

TrophyGal

T

TrophyGal

T

TrophyGal

scanboyd

If you use Ultrase you can get them (ADEKS) for free from Axcan and also $20. rebate towards the Ultrase. Let me know If you need more info.

scanboyd

If you use Ultrase you can get them (ADEKS) for free from Axcan and also $20. rebate towards the Ultrase. Let me know If you need more info.

scanboyd

scanboyd

scanboyd

lightNlife

I just started trying a new way of taking the vitamins and I got all stopped up! I was in so much pain I was dry heaving this morning and last night.

I'm going back to my usual plan which is to take 2 twice a day with Gatorade (instead of 4 times a day with enzymes and milk).

By the way, things have worked themselves out in the tummy department and I'm doing better today. Rough night though.

lightNlife

I just started trying a new way of taking the vitamins and I got all stopped up! I was in so much pain I was dry heaving this morning and last night.

I'm going back to my usual plan which is to take 2 twice a day with Gatorade (instead of 4 times a day with enzymes and milk).

By the way, things have worked themselves out in the tummy department and I'm doing better today. Rough night though.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />I'm going back to my usual plan which is to take 2 twice a day with Gatorade (instead of 4 times a day with enzymes and milk).
<br />
<br />By the way, things have worked themselves out in the tummy department and I'm doing better today. Rough night though.