Adeks Shortage?

shimmereestar

We are in Texas. We were also on ADEKS but they told us that they were no longer making it, so they switched my daughter to vitamaxx. She seems to take it better than Adeks.

shimmereestar

We are in Texas. We were also on ADEKS but they told us that they were no longer making it, so they switched my daughter to vitamaxx. She seems to take it better than Adeks.

shimmereestar

shimmereestar

shimmereestar

condeclan06

I live in Knoxville, Tennessee and I was told the same thing by Axcan, that the vitamins were on backorder. I haven't had them in over a month. Hopefully, that will change soon!

condeclan06

I live in Knoxville, Tennessee and I was told the same thing by Axcan, that the vitamins were on backorder. I haven't had them in over a month. Hopefully, that will change soon!

condeclan06

condeclan06

condeclan06

kathiel

We had the same issue, but we have a great pharmacist who just contacted our clinic and told them they needed an order for SourceCF vitamins. The pharmacist said it is common around this time of year.

kathiel

We had the same issue, but we have a great pharmacist who just contacted our clinic and told them they needed an order for SourceCF vitamins. The pharmacist said it is common around this time of year.

kathiel

kathiel

kathiel

<br />

Alys1987

It's happening everywhere. The weird thing is I read in my last order of meds that did'nt include Adek,that there was a shortage so I was worried when I went to order them. I did'nt have a problem. I got them within the normal amount of days it takes. I use the CF pharmacy for most of my meds and that's where I got my ADEKs.

Alys1987

It's happening everywhere. The weird thing is I read in my last order of meds that did'nt include Adek,that there was a shortage so I was worried when I went to order them. I did'nt have a problem. I got them within the normal amount of days it takes. I use the CF pharmacy for most of my meds and that's where I got my ADEKs.

Alys1987

Alys1987

Alys1987

<br />
<br />