admit myself? yes or no?

RistaGirly

I was originally scheduled to have sinus surgery on Wednesday (January 11th).
I went to a pre-op check up tonight and we cancelled due to me having acute tonsilitis and my tonsils being to large to put me out; even though I feel perfectly fine and had no actual symptoms that I noticed until he looked in my mouth.
Since I already have the days scheduled off from work, should I admit myself for a tune-up to get me good for the rest of winter & my last semester of school? I start classes on the 19th.
I've been on Cipro since the 26th of December because I've had more of a cough than usual, and my nurse wanted me to take it through surgery to be sure I was ok. But now there's no surgery..
I'm going to ask my mom her opinion tomorrow, and maybe give my doctor a call...
I feel like I should and I shouldn't...I can't make up my mind..

RistaGirly

I was originally scheduled to have sinus surgery on Wednesday (January 11th).
I went to a pre-op check up tonight and we cancelled due to me having acute tonsilitis and my tonsils being to large to put me out; even though I feel perfectly fine and had no actual symptoms that I noticed until he looked in my mouth.
Since I already have the days scheduled off from work, should I admit myself for a tune-up to get me good for the rest of winter & my last semester of school? I start classes on the 19th.
I've been on Cipro since the 26th of December because I've had more of a cough than usual, and my nurse wanted me to take it through surgery to be sure I was ok. But now there's no surgery..
I'm going to ask my mom her opinion tomorrow, and maybe give my doctor a call...
I feel like I should and I shouldn't...I can't make up my mind..

rubyroselee

I guess the question is - how are you feeling? If you feel like you need IVs then do it. But if you don't feel like you need them, don't do them just because it's convenient. How's the Cipro working?

rubyroselee

I guess the question is - how are you feeling? If you feel like you need IVs then do it. But if you don't feel like you need them, don't do them just because it's convenient. How's the Cipro working?