Admitted AGAIN

JORDYSMOM

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry you and your baby are going through so much right now. There are so many parents here who have been right where you are.

This is a great community for education and support. I've learned more here than anywhere.

Please keep us posted on your baby girl.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry you and your baby are going through so much right now. There are so many parents here who have been right where you are.

This is a great community for education and support. I've learned more here than anywhere.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />This is a great community for education and support. I've learned more here than anywhere.
<br />
<br />Please keep us posted on your baby girl.
<br />
<br />Stacey

T

tammykrumrey

I, too, wanted to welcome you to the forum. I am so sorry your sweet baby has had such a rough start. It is so hard to see someone you love go through so much.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to. Or just come here to vent! That is what we are here for...to be the shoulder you can come to when no one else knows what you are going through.

T

tammykrumrey

I, too, wanted to welcome you to the forum. I am so sorry your sweet baby has had such a rough start. It is so hard to see someone you love go through so much.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to. Or just come here to vent! That is what we are here for...to be the shoulder you can come to when no one else knows what you are going through.

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

<br />
<br />Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to. Or just come here to vent! That is what we are here for...to be the shoulder you can come to when no one else knows what you are going through.

amityvsvenom

Oh alright. That makes sense. Its def. attacked both her lungs and digestive system.

Thats what I am trying to figure out. This hospital is somewhat good for the both of us but its far away from our house which is where my boyfriend and step son live so its difficult. Although I am warming up a bit to the whole thing.

amityvsvenom

Oh alright. That makes sense. Its def. attacked both her lungs and digestive system.

Thats what I am trying to figure out. This hospital is somewhat good for the both of us but its far away from our house which is where my boyfriend and step son live so its difficult. Although I am warming up a bit to the whole thing.

amityvsvenom

amityvsvenom

amityvsvenom

<br />
<br />Thats what I am trying to figure out. This hospital is somewhat good for the both of us but its far away from our house which is where my boyfriend and step son live so its difficult. Although I am warming up a bit to the whole thing.