Adult Weight Gain Nutrition

Fancymushroom

Oh and I forgot, I try to bake something at least once a week, usually a fruitcake or banana bread/ cookies.
Banana bread always comes with choc chips in it, and then I spread on loads of peanut butter and eat it with a glass of milk. Great energy food and also not at all bad for sugar levels cause of the fat in the peanut butter.

Fancymushroom

Oh and I forgot, I try to bake something at least once a week, usually a fruitcake or banana bread/ cookies.
Banana bread always comes with choc chips in it, and then I spread on loads of peanut butter and eat it with a glass of milk. Great energy food and also not at all bad for sugar levels cause of the fat in the peanut butter.

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom

<br />Banana bread always comes with choc chips in it, and then I spread on loads of peanut butter and eat it with a glass of milk. Great energy food and also not at all bad for sugar levels cause of the fat in the peanut butter.