Adult with CF to be featured on CBS Evening News

fourkidsmom

A story about a marathon runner with cystic fibrosis is slated to run tonight on the "CBS Evening News with Katie Couric," which begins at 6:30 p.m. ET. The story is about living into adulthood with a childhood disease and features Cris Dopher, a 37-year-old who ran in the New York Marathon. Dr. Beall and the CF Foundation provided extensive background for the piece.

fourkidsmom

A story about a marathon runner with cystic fibrosis is slated to run tonight on the "CBS Evening News with Katie Couric," which begins at 6:30 p.m. ET. The story is about living into adulthood with a childhood disease and features Cris Dopher, a 37-year-old who ran in the New York Marathon. Dr. Beall and the CF Foundation provided extensive background for the piece.

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />

fourkidsmom

Dang----I watched the whole thing and it wasn't on there. The CF clinic emailed me about it. I'll see maybe they are wrong on the date. Sorry....

fourkidsmom

Dang----I watched the whole thing and it wasn't on there. The CF clinic emailed me about it. I'll see maybe they are wrong on the date. Sorry....

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />