Adults diagnosed in their 50's?

kmaried

Very cool, Bill! I never thought of it that way... that the CF could be the same, but something else is offsetting it somewhat. I hope they learn something!

kmaried

Very cool, Bill! I never thought of it that way... that the CF could be the same, but something else is offsetting it somewhat. I hope they learn something!

B

bea50

I never had a sweat test, my dr ordered a genetic test and that confirmed my diagnosis of CF. I don't know anything about it being an Ambry test or any other kind of test, didn't even know anything about all that until i started coming here and listening to you all talk about it.

urmysunshine: was wondering how your first visit with the CF clinic went and how you are doing?

B

bea50

I never had a sweat test, my dr ordered a genetic test and that confirmed my diagnosis of CF. I don't know anything about it being an Ambry test or any other kind of test, didn't even know anything about all that until i started coming here and listening to you all talk about it.

urmysunshine: was wondering how your first visit with the CF clinic went and how you are doing?

U

urmysunshine54

Thank for thinking of me Bea - the doc's appt went ok - will meet with another one next week and then decide. Still trying to get my arms around all of this...I'm feeling pretty uneducated these days. Got another question. Does anyone suffer from from chronic headaches - even when your sinuses seem to be under control?

U

urmysunshine54

Thank for thinking of me Bea - the doc's appt went ok - will meet with another one next week and then decide. Still trying to get my arms around all of this...I'm feeling pretty uneducated these days. Got another question. Does anyone suffer from from chronic headaches - even when your sinuses seem to be under control?