advice welcome??

Louieh1

Hi.
Today went ok but not really..
They could not get long line in arm but got 8 cms in foot and think that will do.(maybe if they flushed it regularly but came back from theatre and the doc didnt come down to give him his first iv's til about 7 hours later,)we don't have time to be messing with those things.
Your replies made me feel like you understood what i was going through and normally a very optimistic person I really haven't felt too strong the last few days.
Can i ask Irish david what a pm is?you said you pm"d me but i am new to this jargon but would really like to contact you if you don't mind.
have to go back to hospital now but will keep in touch.thanks.Lou
Don't ask for a lighter load but a stronger back.xx

irishdavid

Sorry it took me so long to post again...

A PM is a private message. It allows users of the website to send each other messages privately that only them can see. If you look at top of the left hand pane when you login you should see your username and under that it should say 1 new message. if you click on it you can read the message and reply as you wish.

irishdavid

A PM is a private message. It allows users of the website to send each other messages privately that only them can see. If you look at top of the left hand pane when you login you should see your username and under that it should say 1 new message. if you click on it you can read the message and reply as you wish.

irishdavid