Affording Pulmozyme

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have an out of pocket maximum? With our insurance once we reach $1000 out of pocket maximum, we're responsible for a $15-30 copay. Prior to that we're responsible for $15 plus 20%, so the first Tobi prescription is a bit of a shocker, but I'm able to flex out money thru work. We used to be eligible for the tobi foundation, but now we make too much money.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have an out of pocket maximum? With our insurance once we reach $1000 out of pocket maximum, we're responsible for a $15-30 copay. Prior to that we're responsible for $15 plus 20%, so the first Tobi prescription is a bit of a shocker, but I'm able to flex out money thru work. We used to be eligible for the tobi foundation, but now we make too much money.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member