after TOBI....

rubyroselee

My spouse is also an RT and must wear a mask when administering Tobi in the hospital. Their logic was because it's very easy to create resistance with it, so someone shouldn't be exposed to it unless they absolutely have to. But it's also is irritating to most people.

rubyroselee

My spouse is also an RT and must wear a mask when administering Tobi in the hospital. Their logic was because it's very easy to create resistance with it, so someone shouldn't be exposed to it unless they absolutely have to. But it's also is irritating to most people.

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee