Air filters for the house

kdmr1220

Does anyone out there have or know of a really good air cleaner. I have an ionic breeze for my bedroom. I have a relatively good filter on my furnace. But I still get a layer of dust on everything in a week or so. I just cant seem to keep the dust under control. thanks

kdmr1220

Does anyone out there have or know of a really good air cleaner. I have an ionic breeze for my bedroom. I have a relatively good filter on my furnace. But I still get a layer of dust on everything in a week or so. I just cant seem to keep the dust under control. thanks

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

JazzysMom

If you do a search on the forum there a bunch of discussions about this. Air filters, air purifiers/cleaners.

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

If you do a search on the forum there a bunch of discussions about this. Air filters, air purifiers/cleaners.

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Good Luck!

Nightwriter

The Ionic Breeze gives off an unacceptable level of ozone for respiratory patients. So I would definetely take it out of the bedroom if you still think you want to use it.

My doctor recommends AllerAir (google, also sold on EBAY), a company that makes their products that don't have off-gassing, especially formulated for chemically sensitive people which usually include CF'ers. Because it has a fan, it does make some noise.

Nightwriter

The Ionic Breeze gives off an unacceptable level of ozone for respiratory patients. So I would definetely take it out of the bedroom if you still think you want to use it.

My doctor recommends AllerAir (google, also sold on EBAY), a company that makes their products that don't have off-gassing, especially formulated for chemically sensitive people which usually include CF'ers. Because it has a fan, it does make some noise.

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

<br />
<br />My doctor recommends AllerAir (google, also sold on EBAY), a company that makes their products that don't have off-gassing, especially formulated for chemically sensitive people which usually include CF'ers. Because it has a fan, it does make some noise.