Air filters for the house

Nightwriter

Diane is right. It should have a Hepa AND a charcoal filter. The charcoal filter should be very thick. I think the AllerAir that I got is 18 pounds. I'm not suggesting the AllerAir is best -- I would just get something that is similar with the multiple filters and charcoal.

Nightwriter

Diane is right. It should have a Hepa AND a charcoal filter. The charcoal filter should be very thick. I think the AllerAir that I got is 18 pounds. I'm not suggesting the AllerAir is best -- I would just get something that is similar with the multiple filters and charcoal.

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter