Airplane Trip

S

SeeEff

I'm going to be taking a trip later this year. I have to fly to get there. Usually when I go on a plane I would wear a surgical type mask so to reduce the chance of getting sick. But this was before 9/11 and the people traveled with would do it with me, so I wouldn't feel as weird.

This time I'm traveling alone. what do you do when you travel in the tiny enclosed airplane and people are coughing, sneezing and turning on the stupid air valves?

S

SeeEff

I'm going to be taking a trip later this year. I have to fly to get there. Usually when I go on a plane I would wear a surgical type mask so to reduce the chance of getting sick. But this was before 9/11 and the people traveled with would do it with me, so I wouldn't feel as weird.

This time I'm traveling alone. what do you do when you travel in the tiny enclosed airplane and people are coughing, sneezing and turning on the stupid air valves?

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff

A

Aspiemom

I'd wear a mask. Who cares what people think? You don't want to be sick on your trip or after your trip. Drink lots of water before and during your flight, also, don't forget!

A

Aspiemom

I'd wear a mask. Who cares what people think? You don't want to be sick on your trip or after your trip. Drink lots of water before and during your flight, also, don't forget!

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

Momtana

I always have one with me so that I can put it on if someone is really near me is really slimy or coughing....

Momtana

I always have one with me so that I can put it on if someone is really near me is really slimy or coughing....

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

dbtoo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Momtana</b></i>

I always have one with me so that I can put it on if someone is really near me is really slimy or coughing....</end quote></div>

I used to fly fairly frequently for my job, but I've never worn a mask. I'd go with having one on me, though, as momtana said - just in case. Besides, it really freaks people out! Good conversation starter.

dbtoo

I always have one with me so that I can put it on if someone is really near me is really slimy or coughing....</end quote></div>

I used to fly fairly frequently for my job, but I've never worn a mask. I'd go with having one on me, though, as momtana said - just in case. Besides, it really freaks people out! Good conversation starter.

dbtoo

dbtoo

I always have one with me so that I can put it on if someone is really near me is really slimy or coughing....</end quote>

dbtoo

I always have one with me so that I can put it on if someone is really near me is really slimy or coughing....</end quote>