Airway Clearance Smart Vest

sharishifrin

We purchased a Smart Vest Airway Clearance DEvice when Mom was in the hospital. She never got to use it.
They wont take it back and we spent $14000 dollars on it. Someone has got to be able to use this thing, it seems like a miracle if we had only bought it 5 years ago.
I can ship it. We'd like to get the $4000 dollars our kids took out of their piggy banks back

sharishifrin

We purchased a Smart Vest Airway Clearance DEvice when Mom was in the hospital. She never got to use it.
They wont take it back and we spent $14000 dollars on it. Someone has got to be able to use this thing, it seems like a miracle if we had only bought it 5 years ago.
I can ship it. We'd like to get the $4000 dollars our kids took out of their piggy banks back

sharishifrin

<br />They wont take it back and we spent $14000 dollars on it. Someone has got to be able to use this thing, it seems like a miracle if we had only bought it 5 years ago.
<br />I can ship it. We'd like to get the $4000 dollars our kids took out of their piggy banks back

andreamarinko

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sharishifrin</b></i>

I can ship it. We'd like to get the $4000 dollars our kids took out of their piggy banks back</end quote></div>

Hi!

We are intrested for buying a Smart Vest Airway Clearance sistem for our daughter. Could you contact us on this mail for details: andreasalov@gmail.com.

andreamarinko

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sharishifrin</b></i>

I can ship it. We'd like to get the $4000 dollars our kids took out of their piggy banks back</end quote>

Hi!

We are intrested for buying a Smart Vest Airway Clearance sistem for our daughter. Could you contact us on this mail for details: andreasalov@gmail.com.

andreamarinko

<br />
<br />We purchased a Smart Vest Airway Clearance DEvice when Mom was in the hospital. She never got to use it.
<br />
<br />They wont take it back and we spent $14000 dollars on it. Someone has got to be able to use this thing, it seems like a miracle if we had only bought it 5 years ago.
<br />
<br />I can ship it. We'd like to get the $4000 dollars our kids took out of their piggy banks back</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />Hi!
<br />
<br />We are intrested for buying a Smart Vest Airway Clearance sistem for our daughter. Could you contact us on this mail for details: andreasalov@gmail.com.