Alaska clinic

blindhearted

I'm not sure if anyone up here is from or near Alaska. Try posting in the Adult section, I know more ppl go to that section. Maybe you will get more responses there.

blindhearted

I'm not sure if anyone up here is from or near Alaska. Try posting in the Adult section, I know more ppl go to that section. Maybe you will get more responses there.

blindhearted

sabrina77

I went to the Alaska Clinic til I was 13 years old, I now go to the clinic in seattle. From my personal experience, I get a lot better care going out of state. I am a lot healther now then I was.

sabrina77

I went to the Alaska Clinic til I was 13 years old, I now go to the clinic in seattle. From my personal experience, I get a lot better care going out of state. I am a lot healther now then I was.

sabrina77