Alberta

Helloeveryone

Hi,

We are looking to move to Alberta.

Can anyone let me know the CF hospitals in Alberta and what they are like.

Can you get private health care for a 5 year old with CF.

Also does anyone know of a good immigration solicitor.

Thank you

Helloeveryone

Hi,

Thank you

Helloeveryone

Hi,

Thank you

Helloeveryone

Hi,

Thank you

Helloeveryone

Hi,

Thank you

CartersMom

We go to the clinic in Edmonton for our two year old. We have had a great experience there so far. They have been very supportive.
Sorry, I can't help with your other questions. Feel free to msg. me with other questions about the clinic. Good luck.

CartersMom

We go to the clinic in Edmonton for our two year old. We have had a great experience there so far. They have been very supportive.
Sorry, I can't help with your other questions. Feel free to msg. me with other questions about the clinic. Good luck.

CartersMom

CartersMom

CartersMom

<br />Sorry, I can't help with your other questions. Feel free to msg. me with other questions about the clinic. Good luck.

Gnome

<span class="FTHighlightFont">Can anyone let me know the CF hospitals in Alberta and what they are like. </span ft>
We go to the Alberta Children's Hospital in Calgary and I think they are great.

<span class="FTHighlightFont">Can you get private health care for a 5 year old with CF.
</span ft>Probably not it is all public here. I've heard there is insurance that allows you to go to the US if you can't get immediate care in Alberta. But I've never seen it advertised nor would I even know where to buy it.

<span class="FTHighlightFont">Also does anyone know of a good immigration solicitor.
</span ft>Sorry

Gnome

<span class="FTHighlightFont">Can anyone let me know the CF hospitals in Alberta and what they are like. </span ft>

<span class="FTHighlightFont">Can you get private health care for a 5 year old with CF.
</span ft>Probably not it is all public here. I've heard there is insurance that allows you to go to the US if you can't get immediate care in Alberta. But I've never seen it advertised nor would I even know where to buy it.

<span class="FTHighlightFont">Also does anyone know of a good immigration solicitor.
</span ft>Sorry

Gnome

</span ft>Sorry

Gnome

</span ft>Sorry

Gnome

<br />We go to the Alberta Children's Hospital in Calgary and I think they are great.
<br />
<br /><span class="FTHighlightFont">Can you get private health care for a 5 year old with CF.
<br /></span ft>Probably not it is all public here. I've heard there is insurance that allows you to go to the US if you can't get immediate care in Alberta. But I've never seen it advertised nor would I even know where to buy it.
<br />
<br /><span class="FTHighlightFont">Also does anyone know of a good immigration solicitor.
<br /></span ft>Sorry