Albuterol

hmw

I have a good friend who has 2 boys with asthma. She worried about this too. The drug itself is still available, but as posted it's ONLY the canister / delivery method that has changed.

Emily's albuteral was Rx'ed as Ventolin and I like the counter on the dispenser too, given the variability of how much they need to use it, it could be very easy to lose track of how much is left.

hmw

I have a good friend who has 2 boys with asthma. She worried about this too. The drug itself is still available, but as posted it's ONLY the canister / delivery method that has changed.

Emily's albuteral was Rx'ed as Ventolin and I like the counter on the dispenser too, given the variability of how much they need to use it, it could be very easy to lose track of how much is left.

hmw

hmw

hmw

<br />
<br />Emily's albuteral was Rx'ed as Ventolin and I like the counter on the dispenser too, given the variability of how much they need to use it, it could be very easy to lose track of how much is left.