Alcohol and CF

incognito

I've sworn off beer of all varieties -- I feel like absolute garbage the next day. However, I can drink Gin & Tonic's all night long and wake up feeling great the next morning.

incognito

I've sworn off beer of all varieties -- I feel like absolute garbage the next day. However, I can drink Gin & Tonic's all night long and wake up feeling great the next morning.

incognito

incognito

incognito

A

alegris

I'm the same a Vera. Drink all night and feel awesome the next day. I usually drink rye and hard liquor (no wine or beer). I don't drink often though, because I'm always worried about destroying my liver.
Weird, wild stuff.

A

alegris

I'm the same a Vera. Drink all night and feel awesome the next day. I usually drink rye and hard liquor (no wine or beer). I don't drink often though, because I'm always worried about destroying my liver.
Weird, wild stuff.

A

alegris

Weird, wild stuff.

A

alegris

Weird, wild stuff.

A

alegris

<br />Weird, wild stuff.

phutton

I can relate to feeling better the day after drinking. I feel very productive and full of energy. I was so excited to hear that others have the same effect.

phutton

I can relate to feeling better the day after drinking. I feel very productive and full of energy. I was so excited to hear that others have the same effect.

phutton

phutton

phutton

C

cfsucks

i normally cough up a lot the next morning. but the night i'm drinking i rarely cough if at all.

C

cfsucks

i normally cough up a lot the next morning. but the night i'm drinking i rarely cough if at all.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks