Alcohol Consumption and CF

J

JasonDBrown

I drink and I tell you what... stay away from Dark Liquor with Diabetes. Have fun, but do not over do it. If you drink Liquor, drink Clear, such as Rum or Vodka. I dont concern myself with small mumbo Jumbo and I dont hide in the dark scared of what is outside. No Darks, for diabetes. Smoke, either deal with it or dont, you as a CFer should know what you can handle according to that, but most bars don't even allow smoking, and I'm in Indiana where the mullets thrive and the town is 20 years behind... Your call!

Enjoy and have fun, Because life is about all of the small fun moment we have in between all of the crap we have to do to survive.

-Jason

J

JasonDBrown

I drink and I tell you what... stay away from Dark Liquor with Diabetes. Have fun, but do not over do it. If you drink Liquor, drink Clear, such as Rum or Vodka. I dont concern myself with small mumbo Jumbo and I dont hide in the dark scared of what is outside. No Darks, for diabetes. Smoke, either deal with it or dont, you as a CFer should know what you can handle according to that, but most bars don't even allow smoking, and I'm in Indiana where the mullets thrive and the town is 20 years behind... Your call!

Enjoy and have fun, Because life is about all of the small fun moment we have in between all of the crap we have to do to survive.

-Jason

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason

J

JasonDBrown

<br />
<br />Enjoy and have fun, Because life is about all of the small fun moment we have in between all of the crap we have to do to survive.
<br />
<br />-Jason

austinchick

I agree with Jason. You don't want to over do it..but you gotta live. I drink from time to time and it is usually okay. My doctor knows I drink because I have learned to just be honest with him. I take care of myself and no my limits but I DON'T live my life in a bubble.

austinchick

I agree with Jason. You don't want to over do it..but you gotta live. I drink from time to time and it is usually okay. My doctor knows I drink because I have learned to just be honest with him. I take care of myself and no my limits but I DON'T live my life in a bubble.

austinchick

austinchick

austinchick

sheanna

Thanks everyone!

And NO smoky bars for me! Our town is completely smoke free and it's lovely. Actually that's why I never went to bars the first couple of years because it is a relatively new law. I remember I got into an argument with one of the kids in my public speaking class who was against the smoking ban and said 'you don't go to the bar for your health anyway'. It went downhill from there lol.

I'll definitely bring it up with my doctor, and be sure to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

sheanna

Thanks everyone!

And NO smoky bars for me! Our town is completely smoke free and it's lovely. Actually that's why I never went to bars the first couple of years because it is a relatively new law. I remember I got into an argument with one of the kids in my public speaking class who was against the smoking ban and said 'you don't go to the bar for your health anyway'. It went downhill from there lol.

I'll definitely bring it up with my doctor, and be sure to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

sheanna

Thanks everyone!

sheanna

Thanks everyone!

sheanna

Thanks everyone!
<br />
<br />And NO smoky bars for me! Our town is completely smoke free and it's lovely. Actually that's why I never went to bars the first couple of years because it is a relatively new law. I remember I got into an argument with one of the kids in my public speaking class who was against the smoking ban and said 'you don't go to the bar for your health anyway'. It went downhill from there lol.
<br />
<br />I'll definitely bring it up with my doctor, and be sure to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
<br />
<br />