All natural!

Solo

I take a good quality probiotic daily. Right now I am taking Culturelle and I can't remember the last time I caught a cold.

AimeeSue82

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I'm very ill informed on holistic/natural stuff. You all do this, IN ADDITION TO regular meds right? No one is skipping treatments and abx if they need them, right? Do you do all this stuff at the same time as your treatments or meds? They don't interfere with each other? I'm thinking of giving some of these a shot, but I want to make sure I do it right! Thanks!
~Aimee, 28 CF w/ PA & MRSA

AimeeSue82

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I'm very ill informed on holistic/natural stuff. You all do this, IN ADDITION TO regular meds right? No one is skipping treatments and abx if they need them, right? Do you do all this stuff at the same time as your treatments or meds? They don't interfere with each other? I'm thinking of giving some of these a shot, but I want to make sure I do it right! Thanks!
~Aimee, 28 CF w/ PA & MRSA

AimeeSue82

<br />~Aimee, 28 CF w/ PA & MRSA

mamaScarlett

Aimee,
Yes I do all this in addition to my prescribed meds/chest pt. Its like a part time job! But it pays off.
Nothing that I do or take interferes with my meds, but I don't take my veggie/fruit juice mixture before chest pt bc I have a tendency to gag alot with my therapy. If I have a full stomach I puke sometimes. (gross)
I have never replaced my prescribed treatments with natural ones. Both have their place but meds come first in my schedule.

mamaScarlett

Aimee,
Yes I do all this in addition to my prescribed meds/chest pt. Its like a part time job! But it pays off.
Nothing that I do or take interferes with my meds, but I don't take my veggie/fruit juice mixture before chest pt bc I have a tendency to gag alot with my therapy. If I have a full stomach I puke sometimes. (gross)
I have never replaced my prescribed treatments with natural ones. Both have their place but meds come first in my schedule.

mamaScarlett

Aimee,
<br />Yes I do all this in addition to my prescribed meds/chest pt. Its like a part time job! But it pays off.
<br />Nothing that I do or take interferes with my meds, but I don't take my veggie/fruit juice mixture before chest pt bc I have a tendency to gag alot with my therapy. If I have a full stomach I puke sometimes. (gross)
<br />I have never replaced my prescribed treatments with natural ones. Both have their place but meds come first in my schedule.

kmhbeauty

another thing I have been doing lately is raw garlic and olive oil in all my veggies. Tastes great and my body is craveing it like crazy all the time now. I add sea salt and black pepper too. Works great with broccoli and carrots!

kmhbeauty

another thing I have been doing lately is raw garlic and olive oil in all my veggies. Tastes great and my body is craveing it like crazy all the time now. I add sea salt and black pepper too. Works great with broccoli and carrots!

kmhbeauty