allergic reaction?

Athena

Ok i have a question maybe someone can answer. I got a new presricption for ultase mt20 & aqua ADEK softgels and I started taking the ADEK 2 days ago. Anyway this was my second dose and after takingit i was covered in hives. I did eat dinner when taking both medications. Does anyone know if it is possible to have an allergic reaction to Ultase or ADEK?

P.S. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome i was kinda nervous LOL.

Athena

Ok i have a question maybe someone can answer. I got a new presricption for ultase mt20 & aqua ADEK softgels and I started taking the ADEK 2 days ago. Anyway this was my second dose and after takingit i was covered in hives. I did eat dinner when taking both medications. Does anyone know if it is possible to have an allergic reaction to Ultase or ADEK?

Athena

Athena

Athena

Athena

clawson5104

uuuhhhh........i know nothing about the meds....but from a large family, previously working in an urgent care centre, and 4 kids/hubby.....i have to say.......Hives typically mean allergic reaction.......maybe from meds, maybe not, but since they're new to you, and if nothing else is new to you (washing detergent.....lotions...etc.) probably ur meds.... best to call doc ASAP,,,, hospital,,,,, i wouldn't use it till u talk to someone, sometimes hives are first, but symptoms can get much worse with continued use. good luck though! hives suck.....i can't imagine w/ cf ((not being able to break-out the benadryl)) hope u feel better

clawson5104

uuuhhhh........i know nothing about the meds....but from a large family, previously working in an urgent care centre, and 4 kids/hubby.....i have to say.......Hives typically mean allergic reaction.......maybe from meds, maybe not, but since they're new to you, and if nothing else is new to you (washing detergent.....lotions...etc.) probably ur meds.... best to call doc ASAP,,,, hospital,,,,, i wouldn't use it till u talk to someone, sometimes hives are first, but symptoms can get much worse with continued use. good luck though! hives suck.....i can't imagine w/ cf ((not being able to break-out the benadryl)) hope u feel better

clawson5104

clawson5104

clawson5104

clawson5104